Wednesday, November 29, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: I Drive Myself Crazy by N'Sync
I'm feeling: Okay
Luckily today didn't get much work hahaha. Ayeshah won the singing bees from yesterday... congratulations!! Good luck to her for tomorrow.. and the guy who sang "Angel"!! Today in french i found out my mark for the french oral mocks... i got a B... its good but i can get better hahaha. I don't really have any work to do now and i am quite lazy.
Battle of the Bands is coming up on Friday. Come and support the bands (even though i might not be going myself) but yeah especially support
MOTA cos they're cool =] hahaha. It costs $5 if you pay on the night so buy your tickets early for $3. It starts at 7pm and goes on until about midnight. Just come watch and support the different bands.
hahaha so yeah that's all.
xoxoxo
mags
Lying in your arms
So close together
Didn't know just what I had
Now I toss and turn
Cause I'm without you
How I'm missing you so bad