Tuesday, November 28, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: Irreplaceable by Beyonce
I'm feeling: In a hurry
I need to quickly finish all my work cos i have so much crap due tomorrow... i have to give in my history coursework again, my french blah and my drama stuff as well... yeah i know i should be doing it now but i need a break.
Also today was the singing bees. everyone who took part was awesome!! There was not one bad singer at all!! My throat hurts from cheering for everyone. The votes are gonna be really close and the finalists are gonna be announced tomorrow. Congrats to the people who make it to the final!! Yeah so i should be doing my work now.
xoxoxo
mags
You must not know bout me
You must not know bout me
I can have another you in a minute
Matter fact he'll be here in a minute
Baby
You must not know bout me
You must not know bout me
I can have another you by tomorrow
So don't you ever for a second get to thinking
You're irreplaceable