I'm listening to: Oh My Gosh by Basement Jaxx
I'm feeling: Better
My weekend was awesome i guess... first Bianca went to my house and we got ready to go to West Side Story... which, by the way, was really good!! It definitely exceeded my expectations. Julie has a damn good voice and everyone was really good. The dancing was awesome... haha choreographed by Nick and Martine. Yeah then after that me and Bianca went to church for the retreat and yeah so we had that and we took so many pictures... there's seriously too many to put up.
Oooooh me, Bianca, Natasha, Nigel and the rest of the confirmation class are now newly confirmed christians... isn't that cool?? haha it was really hard walking in heels in church and i almost fell over. hahaha.
Today i got my history work back again. Haha at least he knows i can do better and gave me, yet again, a second chance. I'm grateful though... and also i talked to him about the scholarship and he gave me kinda good news. But yeah i hope that i get it. I went into his office and started crying... sheesh i'm such a loser. Mr. Powell couldn't believe what happened either. Well i guess you know... it's time. But not for me, no, I won't accept it... no matter what.
I was still crying in PE when we went to the library. Haha and Wana was looking after me and comforting me haha so nice =] and then Nick came in after his french oral and told us how he made some french words up hahaha i felt better cos he made us laugh... so crazy.
Today after school i went with Nick to the ICT room to help him practice for his exam on wednesday.. good luck to all those people who are taking it!! Haha it was funny cos him and Isa were on either side of me and they were singing so loudly hahaha. Nick didn't do much work cos he couldn't stop talking haha. Isa haha "gosh i think i'm smart"... haha. Peggy Sizzle??? what was that?? and Dixie Chick... hell no. haha well yeah so i guess i better start my work hadn't i??
xoxoxo
mags
There I was with a drink in my hand
No cares in the world didn’t have a plan
I turned around and I caught his eye
He made me lose my concentration
Did you get his number? No
Did you get his name? ummm
What score would you give him on a scale of 1 to 10?
I didn't get his number. (I didn't get his number)
I don’t know his name.
But I think he's hot y'no and I think he is a 10
Oh my gosh, he's making eyes at me
and I don't mind
At all