Sunday, November 26, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: Save the Last Dance for Me by Michael Buble
I'm feeling: Angry but happy
Yeah i'm angry because of what's gonna happen next year... i can't believe they could just do that... after all those years!! But i'm not gonna let that affect me, i'm gonna stay here if it's the last thing i do, i'm gonna get that IB scholarship and i'm gonna stay here. I'll do whatever it takes.
I'm also happy cos today i'm getting confirmed... after three years we've done it. I can't wait!! I'm also happy cos of something hehehe i have never blushed before in my entire life, until that night. Omg what's wrong with me?? hahahaha. "My whole life has changed, since you came in..." hahaha. I don't really wanna go into details for either feeling cos it makes me angry and i'll get embarrassed for the other one. Yeah so i gtg get ready.
xoxoxo
mags