Monday, November 06, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: Your Call by Secondhand Serenade
I'm feeling: Hmmm emo again hehehe joke lang
OMG i love this song... yeah it's emo but it's so sweet. Haha well yeah i'm stuck here doing stupid homework from bio and french. okay i have no idea which population graph i'm supposed to be copying down and these questions are so dumb like "Est-ce que tu as un job le week-end?" No i don't have a job in the weekend because i am too young and i'm not local. Why do i have to answer them?? cos i'm taking the wonderful course called IGCSE French Foreign Language. So what's good about tomorrow?? nothing cos i have all three "important" subjects AND french... woohoo!! what could make my day better?? omg why the hell am i so sarcastic?? Okay i'm gonna stop now.
And I watch as the cold winter melts into spring
And I'll be remembering You
Oh and I'll smell the flowers and hear the birds sing and
I'll be remembering You, I'll be remembering You
And I'll watch as the sun fills a sky that was dark
And I'll be remembering You
And I'll think of the way that
You fill up my heart And I'll be remembering You
Yeah it's a sweet thing that i just came across, dedicated to my
asawa and my
asawa-to-be.
Bianca took my
asawa away... yes i know i said
ayaw but now
gusto. haha okay stop now. Why am i starting to use more tagalog?? cos of her. haha and them.
Smack that give me some more. haha that's from Akon's Smack That. Yeah well i still have to finish 6 more french questions and hubawuba
[Arvy always says that]. hehe.
xoxoxo
♥ mags ♥