Saturday, December 02, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: I Love You by Danity Kane
I'm feeling: Tired
Well i'm gonna just talk about my weekend up till now. Firstly after school Bianca went with me home and she collapsed on my bed and went to sleep while i started on my english essay. Then when she woke up we decided to try our luck at baking a chocolate cake and left it to bake while we got ready for the Battle of the Bands. The cake turned out pretty good... except it expanded... like seriously big.
The Battle of the Bands was awesome. It was awesome because i had no worries whatsoever but i did miss someone hahaha. It was better because Mota won best overall band and best drummer!!!! They were so damn good and they really got the crowd going. Hahaha and then there was James hahaha. Then Dian reminded me of someone else... hahaha. Man i miss him. But yeah the Battle of the Bands was really good... i had no problems and i sort of just danced the night away with Bianca and Dian so it was pretty cool but i almost fainted from screaming so much. Hahaha. And Eqbal looked so emo!! hahahaha.
Then we went home around 11:30 and just sort of collapsed onto our beds and just talked. Hahaha but that's between us only. I have a lot on my mind... you probably would know who.. hahaha the "n" word. Yeah so then we woke up this morning early hahaha. And we just worked for a while then we got ready to go to the mall to watch 'Happy Feet' which was soooo cute!! man i loved that movie!! First we went to Eqbal's shop and we met Sheane, Miao Hui and Liyana there and they were playing heartattack. And Yu Foong was there too hahaha then yeah we stayed there for a while and then went to get my sister's glasses.. her second pair cos she lost the other ones. Yeah then Bianca went home and i am here trying to continue my english essay but it's too hard cos i'm not concentrated.
Yeah so tomorrow we're going to church for a christmas party hahaha it's gonna be cool and Joven is getting us presents hahaha. Well i hope he does. hahaha yeah so i better work.
xoxoxo
mags
Like stars in the sky
*You brought to my life*
That's why I love you
Just don't break my heart
Without you by my side
I was wasting my time
But now I love you
Just don't break my heart