I'm listening to: Secret Love by JoJo
I'm feeling: Kinda tired
Well yeah i'm gonna talk about yesterday cos the teachers did the annual christmas pantomime, which meant male teachers in dresses and balls as boobs. Yes we got flashed and scarred for life. Well yeah not much to say cos i don't want to remember that hahaha. Nah i'm gonna miss is when i leave.
Today was the last day of school and everyone was crazy. In history we didn't do anything, we watched "The Rise of Hitler" yeah and i didn't really pay attention, i kinda had a lot on my mind. In english we all went gila hahaha and we were all taking pictures and pictures. We didn't do anything except we had a quiz, which we of course won. Cos we are cool like that.. hahaha. In science we watched this really weird video about this guy trying to conserve energy in his wooden house. It was really weird and he did not have a nice body, trust me. Ask Dian, she will agree. Then all three sets went together and we had a quiz made by Mrs. Sanderson. hahaha our team was like so cool, Dian, Isa, Nick and I were so smart and we only got 11/15. hahaha.
You look at her with love with me it's just friendship.
Then I went to the mall and met up with Nigel, Grarey, Nasim and Mark and they played the punching thing in the arcade. Hahaha yeah they spent like over $40 on that thing. Then Eqbal finally came out of the movie he was watching and joined us. Then yeah so loads of people started coming and we went different places. Then me and Yu Foong went and sat in West Street and drank... and he was there. Hahaha yeah then there was one point where I got pissed off for some strange reason and felt like doing the punching thing.. but i didn't, instead, i sang my heart out in the k-box hahaha. What a loser i am. Then yeah in the end it was all good. =D okay i lied... it was very good. Mygod i am so STUPID... what's wrong with me?? Okay then after Yu Foong sent us to each of our houses and here i am now, feeling kinda on-top-of-the-world and feeling very confuzzled as well. Ah well... i guess i'll just stop thinking about everything and actually study for once in my life. Can't be screwed to put pics up, sorry.
xoxoxo
mags
Just a friend
That's all I've ever been to you
Oh, just a girl
Who wants to be the center of your world
But I ain't got much to offer but my heart and soul
And I guess that's not enough for you to notice me
I try to smile when I see other girls with you
Acting like everything is okay
But, oh
You don't know how it feels to be so in love
With someone who doesn't even know
My secret love
What do you see in her
You don't see in me
Boy, you're so hard to believe
Why do you show her love but there's none for me
Boy, you don't make sense to me
Is it cause I don't have much to offer but my heart and soul
And I guess that's not enough for you to notice me