Wednesday, December 06, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: So Slow by Freestyle
I'm feeling: Gila
Well today in drama i wasn't really in the mood and me and Wana actually felt really pissy. Yeah so that didn't really go that well... oh well i don't care. ICT i did jack shyyyyt cos Ms. Tess is pregnant so we decided to do nothing, oh yeah we had a fire drill!! hahaha on the muddy field too. We did it in 4 mins something and Mr. Canterford was proud of us. Hahaha that's cool cos we're awesome people. Then in music we didn't do much, just listened to music [no duh] and we were looking at other people's compositions. Hahaha there was one that was called "crap" and it was pretty crap and the sad thing is... it was my composition. How embarrassing, i truly suck at composition. In french we watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory in French!! hahaha it was either that or "Petit Lapin" hahaha i wouldn't mind either.
After school Cyn, Dian and Isa went to get Cyn and Dian's navel's pierced. Hahaha i wish i was there to watch cos it sounded unpretty from what I heard. Hahaha i can't wait to see them tomorrow. Well i was just looking at the Marymount School website, which is the school i might go to if leave Brunei. It's the most ummmm... interesting school i've seen. Okay so i really don't want to go there, the people look scary, they don't have drama and yeah i don't even know what the frickin' uniform looks like. Yeah i have no work to do so i'm busy stuck here... thinking about stuff. The "n" word hahaha loser.
xoxoxo
mags
Let's take it slow, so slow
Anywhere you wanna go
Baby for you
I lay it all on the line
You ought to know
Boy I ain't got nowhere to go
I'll give it to you, Only to you
We gotta take it real slow