Friday, December 22, 2006
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: Stars by Simply Red
I'm feeling: Nothing
I had the craziest dream but you will never find out because i completely forgot what happened. All i know is that it was the craziest and i hope it never comes true. Okay so yesterday i slept till around 1, went on the computer and msn was being a bitch to me so i couldn't go online. Then mum decided that we should go out looking for TVs and other electronic stuffies for australia. ='( yeah and we went to the mall, my sister and i quickly bought some ice-cream from dq, without letting my mum know. We were looking at all the pretty televisions and i enjoyed watching them because they repeatedly put on this video of the brazilian football team at the world cup ;) and i saw Kaka, of course. I don't care about buying a tv, i just want the video they play to get attention, cause it sure got mine. Then we went to the DVD shop to get something, i decided to get Moulin Rouge cause i hadn't watched that in ages and it's my favouritest movie. DAMN I WISH I HADN'T WATCHED IT!! It was the saddest thing i've ever seen and i almost started crying. I hate movies like that, the ones with unhappy endings. I like the predictable ones where you know that everyone lives happily ever after. Sure i don't believe in love, but only for me, what they had, oh man. I loved the singing though, damn Ewan McGregor's voice is soooooo, i fell in love with his voice.
"The greatest thing you will ever learn is just to love, and to be loved in return."
Okay, so yeah after that i was tired but i couldn't sleep cause they was something wrong with my legs and they hurt like #$&*()#_%* so yeah, bad start to today. Gotta go study soon, it's stupid but i need to.
xoxoxo
mags
I wanna fall through the stars
Straight into your arms
And I, I feel you
I hope you comprehend