Friday, January 12, 2007
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: I Changed My Mind by Keyshia Cole
I'm feeling: Agitated
Today we had english language paper 2 and it was soooo damn gay. the questions were the worst possible ones in the whole world. like stuff about journeys and blah blah crap. section c: how do i want to be treated? i wanna be treated with respect, don't fcuk around with me or my heart. if you friggin' don't like me then just tell me. it hurts less that way and you won't have me thinking there was something. instead of breaking my heart fully in two, you'll just be ripping a bit. before you break my heart though, please give me one dance.
Ummmm well yeah sorry about that. then we hung around for a while, waiting for the science exam, which was multiple choice so it was pretty cool. hehe. so it was pretty easy. yeah then after that it was time to go home so here i am, pretty much 'depressed' talking to
Bianca. hmmm. well yeah i'm gonna finish here now, i'm gonna go to gadong soon to visit
R.C hehe my boyfriend ;p
xoxoxo
mags
He's so caught up
He won't call her
He shows no love
So she decides
I changed my mind
I don't love you no more
Don't waste my time
Cus I don't love you
but it's not true, i can't change my mind