Thursday, January 18, 2007
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: Kiss Me by Cassie feat. Ryan Leslie
I'm feeling: Happy
YES!! NO MORE MOCKS!! hahaha and most of us lucky arses get to sleep in tomorrow except for those who are either doing art or add maths hahaha, it's your fault for being smart ;p hmmmm what to say?? i'm not sure what i'm gonna do for the weekend, probably just hang out at the mall and yeah normal stuff i guess. omg i really don't know what to say. Miriam is sleeping [i think] 'cause she has school tomorrow, unlike me hehehe. Oh man and then next week we're getting our results back, i'm just really scared for the history results 'cause i didn't do too well in those papers. okay, i don't think i did too well in any of my exams. i did study okay? but i'm just not smart. okay i'll finish here, might see you losers tomorrow.
xoxoxo
mags
You don't have to hold back
Or be shy
I can tell you want me
In your eyes