I'm listening to: Trouble Sleeping by Corinne Bailey Rae
I'm feeling: Pretty good
No problems whatsoever really for now. Started school yesterday, and mocks. Well, we didn't really have an exam yesterday 'cause for drama Ms. Tassone said that we weren't gonna have an exam. So in the end, we did normal stuff and we watched Taming of the Shrew which was, no offense, really boring. Katherina is a crazy bitch man, beating her sister up and throwing everything around.
Then today we had our music exam. I arrived at school at the usual time, sadly 'cause i have no other way of getting to school. The rest of the losers went to their dt exams while me,
Hamish,
Dinesh and
Yu Foong went down to the shop to eat, well they ate and we met
Eqbal and
Nasim there. We talked/they smoked/ate until break and swiftly departed back to school where we would prepare for the upcoming exam. We "studied" for a while, until 9:45 when we had to move our asses from the library to room 18 to take the exam. People were there around the same time waiting for
Mr. Jefferson to usher us in and take our assigned seats.
Cynthia came in just in time hahaha and
David man, he was really lucky. The cd screwed up, the exam went overtime, section c was a pain in the ass, what more can i say?? hehe nah, it was okay overall.
And now here i am, waiting for the weekend to start, it's started but i don't feel it. Probably cause i have nothing to do, best study ay? ;p especially for science. i'll do great, you'll do great, we'll all do great cause we are smart =D GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!!
xoxoxo
mags
Could it be I'm suffering?
Because I'll never give in
Won't say that I'm falling in love
Tell me I don't see myself
Couldn't I blame something else?
Don't say I'm falling in love