I'm listening to: Walk Away by Paula DeAnda
I'm feeling: Happy with my chocolate (:
So yeah i was supposed to go to this thing, but being the wonderful lazy person i am, i didn't go. Hey come on, it was either embarrass myself singing xmas songs in January or sit here at home with my crazy cousin [who won't stop slapping me, i don't care if he's cute or adorable or whatever, he stills slaps like damnnn]. Man, i gained weight this holiday ): i think i gained like 1 or 2 kilos. I guess when i start doing sports and stuff again, i'll lose it.
Hope your new years was interesting, great, awesome, whatever you wanna call it. I spent mine at the usual place, my auntie's house, where there were a lot of people singing karaoke and drinking and stuff, yeah i know we weren't supposed to have more than 10 people blah blah blah, so what?
Dian called me!! (: almost didn't recognise her voice. Then when we went home my sister and I went a little crazy with the sparklers, not that they were that interesting, but the whole neighbourhood was asleep and it was only 1 so we ran around like crazy people with our sparklers in our hands screaming "HAPPY NEW YEAR!!" If anyone was awake, mainly teachers, then they would look outside their windows and see these two sparklers attached to two spastic girls who had no idea what they was doing.
Yesterday we went back to my auntie's house and we woke RC up hehe, he didn't mind cos we're cool ;p and we watched Blow Dry hahaha it's a hilarious movie and i loved the hairstyles they create in the movie. the english accents were awesome ;p haha and then RC got a haircut, he looks pretty good, if i do say so myself, well, you know, of course he's good looking, i'm his cousin ;p
I have some pretty sad news, obviously not for you, but it's bad for me... my cat is dying ='( well that's how my sister puts it, i think he's just old and aging, NOT dying >:( yeah so, that's pretty much all i have to say, i'm gonna go do my drama homework now, which i haven't really started and can't be screwed to finish.
xoxoxo
mags
So how do I express this feeling
'Cause nobody compares to you
And you know that she'll never love you
Like I do