Sunday, March 25, 2007
awww shit, margaret's gonna talk again:
I'm listening to: P.D.A (We Just Don't Care) by John Legend
I'm feeling: Very sad
Shit i miss philippines soooo damn much!! i wanna go back there again!! i can't wait for july then to go back. I miss everyone there, my homestays, the peronas, geek in the pink ;p, gamboy, all the gk kids, omg i really wanna go back!! i'm not gonna write much because i'll write more when i'm in the mood hahaha i'll give a day-by-day report on the whole trip there. i'm not really in the mood to write because... my cat died ='( he died while i was in philippines, he died on march 20th, at least he died a peaceful death and i wasn't there to completely cry and omg i miss him sooooooo much!! i was crying last night when i found out he was gone. okay so i'm gonna go now, i'm starting to cry.
