I'm listening to: I'mma Flirt by Bow Wow ft. R Kelly I'm feeling: Happy cos i slept in
hahaha all you losers at school... i slept in like many in my dear year 11, the best madapa king year ever in isb.. i will miss you all like crazy and i love you all sooo much. well, nothing much to say so before i go get ready to watch isb kick menglait's ass, i shall put up some pictures for you.
these aren't even half of the pictures that i have. if you want bigger versions or you want the others then just ask me online and i'll send them to you. anyways i'm gonna go now.
xoxoxo
mags
Welcome to my site.
This is my life, my opinions. If you don't like what I say, then get lost or tell me what you think
in my tagboard. Thank you (: